Thursday, July 26, 2012

Home is where the heart is

I've been meaning to post this since Sunday but things have been pretty hectic...I'll get to that at the end of this post. We had a great time last weekend with family and friends in Comanche and Early. Our favorites Barbara and James came by Mema's for a visit. I just love them!! Later that afternoon we got to celebrate a very special birthday girl. Adalyn's first birthday was a hot one but lots of fun and super cute. Afterwards we stopped by our friends Jody and Paula's...which ended up turning into a sleepover. I love that our girls are the same age and can grow up playing together! I was sad to leave but excited for the week in store. Excited because Rob and I found an apartment! Even better, we found our first HOME. Move in is August 10th and we are counting down the hours!







It doesn't take long for Kenzie to take advantage of the adults leaving the room :)





Harleigh and Miss Jordyn





No comments:

Post a Comment