Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome Back

Ohhh how I've missed having time to blog! I still won't be up and fully running until our internet is connected but thought I'd squeeze in a quick note from my cubicle since my Mema keeps reminding me of my lack of updating. I taught her how to access my blog from her iPhone... cute huh?

We FINALLY got moved into our new apartment. Honestly, it's very surreal. After being "home"less for almost a year I still have to remind myself we actually have our own place now. We have mostly everything put up except for the girl's room.

Rob and I are still loving both our jobs. What a breath of fresh air to come home to each other without being stressed due to work! After working for what I would almost consider the anti-christ, I am very, very grateful still to have this opportunity. I love that I can finally wake up saying I "get" to go to work instead of I "have" to go to work.

Now that everything has settled down a tadbit, I decided it's finally time to get this baby weight off! I'm the heaviest I've ever been and that's pretty hard to swallow. After having Kenzie, my heaviest was 182 and after having Harleigh I've racked up the pounds to 186! Thankfully I have the mentality to know I can get back down to 140 again...it just took getting past fast food/hotel living to really believe it was possible. So with that said, today I re-started my clean eating habits. I thought today would be a lot tougher but it really was a nice change of pace from the greasy fat and sugary drinks I've been packing in my body. Hopefully I can give some successful updates in the near future!! Now that I feel I've created some kind of accountability by posting my weight loss goals on my blog that only my grandmother reads, I will still update weekly on my progress. Cheers to burning my fat pants in the near future! Poor Rob is probably going to have to deal with my crabbiness until I get past the withdrawals but thankfully his childhood friend Dan will be here Wednesday to give him an outlet for his frustrations. Dan will be here for almost two weeks...we are so excited to have him and have lots of fun adventures planned so stay tuned for that as well.

If you're reading this I hope you have a great week...I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment