Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 2

Success! Again! 2 more pounds GONE...
So not as much weight as last week but I did indulge while I was Austin this past weekend. The culprits were chips and hot sauce. They get me every time! Blocking that from my memory, I'm still sticking to clean eating and thankfully it keeps getting easier to work into our hectic life.


Back to Austin, we had a blast! Dan was blown away by 6th Street. I guess it's one of those things you hear about but never really know how extreme it is until you witness it. One of our priority stops was the Salt Lick, but because of my bad sense of direction we ended up at Stubb's BBQ instead. Not a problem though considering it's just as amazing! Rob left to work on his fantasy football draft (6 hours mind you!) so Cassie, Dan, and myself toured downtown Austin. All of us came home sporting some new leather jewelry we bought off a bum. Later that evening Dan and I went down to the Congress Bridge and patiently waited for the thousands of bats to take flight. Then we all met up for dinner at Lucy's to kick the night off. Thankfully my dear friend Ali who attends UT was able to babysit Harleigh. I miss spending time with my girls Leslie and Cassie so this weekend was great for everyone all around.


No comments:

Post a Comment