Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bromance Update

We have thoroughly enjoyed having Dan stay with us. I wish we had more time to do all the fun things this part of Texas has to offer but sadly it's a really busy time right now. The first thing Dan wanted when he arrived was some good ol Texas BBQ. Not the best place for BBQ but we ended up at Dukes Roundhouse where he pigged out on wings and ribs. To top it off, we headed to the store afterwards so Dan could load up on Blue Bell icecream. So sad they don't have it in California! My freezer is full of pint size varieties now...not good timing considering I'm trying to lose weight!

The first weekend Dan was here, he and Rob headed to the ranch to get things ready for the hunters, AKA a guy's weekend, with no crying babies or nagging girlfriends. My cousin Nolan, our friend Jason and his dad joined so I know they had a great time. While they were "working" I had a girl's weekend with my two favorite little girls. We played at the Dallas Zoo and then splashed around in the pool a little.

I was able to snag the guys a great deal on groupon for the all you can eat deck at the Rangers game. Unfortunately the Rangers lost but the guys were happy because they were able to eat their ballpark food hearts out. And Dan got his first glance of Cowboys Stadium..something you can't fathom until you see it in person!

This weekend we head to Austin for some fun with my girlfriends Cassi and Leslie. God only knows what the next blog will bring... ;)

 






 




 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment